The Greater Bottineau Area Chamber of Commerce is the front door of Bottineau and Lake Metigoshe. Detailed civic information is given out by means of telephone calls, electronic and written correspondence to residents, newcomers, visitors and potential business prospects. Welcome packets are distributed to visitors attending conferences and events as well as to new and prospective residents. Area information such as calendar of events, lists of organizations, accommodations, maps brochures and community profile are compiled and always available upon request. Assistance is given to groups for accommodations and activities.
- Advance all the Business, Professional, Civic and Cultural Interests of the City
- Encourage Growth of Existing Business Activities and New Firms
- Support all Activities Beneficial to the Community and its Citizens
- Develop Fruitfulness of Ag Territory
- Cultivate Friendship of Neighboring Communities
- Foster Community Betterment
- Promote Welfare of all Bottineau and lake Metigoshe Citizens