The Greater Bottineau Area Chamber of Commerce is the front
door of Bottineau and Lake Metigoshe. Detailed civic information is given out by
means of telephone calls, electronic and written correspondence to residents,
newcomers, visitors and potential business prospects. Welcome packets are
distributed to visitors attending conferences and events as well as to new and
prospective residents. Area information such as calendar of events, lists of
organizations, accommodations, maps brochures and community profile are compiled
and always available upon request. Assistance is given to groups for
accommodations and activities.
Ongoing projects and Programs
- Help members coordinate annual promotions such as
Christmas & Crazy Days.
- Assist in promoting events sponsored by area
- Member of Greater North Dakota Association (North Dakota
Chamber of Commerce)
- Assist EDC with operating Technology Center.
- Business After Hours.
- Recruit & assist Conventions and Conferences.
- Maintain the Bottineau area Game Cleaning Station
- Submit letters of support for community projects.
- GNDA Leadership Awards
- Promote the local area at seasonal shows such as the
State Fair, County Fair, Winter Expo, Winter Fest, Brandon Winter Show etc.
- Serve as Visitor Information Center.
- Participate in ND Tourism & Chamber Meetings.
- Coordinate Radio, TV and printed promotions of Bottineau
& Lake Metigoshe.
- Provide design & Copy Services for local Groups.
- Manage Chamber Gift Certificate program
- Welcome New and Expanded Businesses.
- Member of Turtle Mountain Tourism Assn.
- Member of the City Planning Committee.
- Attend and promote local community events
- Working on developing a Hiking/Biking multi-use path
surrounding the City of Bottineau eventually connecting with the existing bike
path at Lake Metigoshe.
- Marketplace for Kids sponsor and organizing team member.
- Involved with City planning on current and future
- Working with the City on the implementation of
Renaissance Zoning within Bottineau.
- North Dakota Annual Bluegill Tournament
- Developing International Adventure Trail working with
regional and international partners
- Working towards development of trail systems throughout
the Turtle Mountains.
- Crazy Days, Circus, Community Wide Rummage Sale etc.
- Scholastic Awards Program
Advance all the Business, Professional, Civic and
Cultural Interests of the City
Encourage Growth of Existing Business Activities
and New Firms
Support all Activities Beneficial to the
Community and its Citizens
Develop Fruitfulness of Ag Territory
Cultivate Friendship of Neighboring Communities
Foster Community Betterment
Promote Welfare of all Bottineau and
lake Metigoshe Citizens
519 Main Street ~ Bottineau,
Phone (701) 228-3849 ~ Fax
www.bottineau.org ~ Email:
Clint M. Reinoehl – 228-3849
Board of Directors
Jason Kersten - Bottineau
Public Schools - 228-2266
Ronald Gullett - Thrivent
Financial For Lutherans- 201-1260
Jan Picard - Turtle Mountain Glass & More -
Brandy Simpson - DCB - 228-5458
Jeremi Tweed - Tweed Country Ag - 228-3733
Patricia Halvorson - St Andrews Clinic –
Matt Glasner - Edward Jones - 228-5251
Carrie Cote - Twin Oaks Resort - 263-4295
Sherry Lervik - State Bank of Bottineau -
Keep checking back for new updates from the Greater
Bottineau Area Chamber of Commerce. Thanks for your patience as we work to
bring you more information from Bottineau--North Dakota's Four Seasons