Ongoing projects and Programs
- Help members coordinate annual promotions such as Christmas & Crazy Days.
- Assist in promoting events sponsored by area organizations.
- Member of Greater North Dakota Association (North Dakota Chamber of Commerce)
- Assist EDC with operating Technology Center.
- Business After Hours.
- Recruit & assist Conventions and Conferences.
- Maintain the Bottineau area Game Cleaning Station
- Submit letters of support for community projects.
- GNDA Leadership Awards
- Promote the local area at seasonal shows such as the State Fair, County Fair, Winter Expo, Winter Fest, Brandon Winter Show etc.
- Serve as Visitor Information Center.
- Participate in ND Tourism & Chamber Meetings.
- Coordinate Radio, TV and printed promotions of Bottineau & Lake Metigoshe.
- Provide design & Copy Services for local Groups.
- Manage Chamber Gift Certificate program
- Welcome New and Expanded Businesses.
- Member of Turtle Mountain Tourism Assn.
- Member of the City Planning Committee.
- Attend and promote local community events
- Working on developing a Hiking/Biking multi-use path surrounding the City of Bottineau eventually connecting with the existing bike path at Lake Metigoshe.
- Marketplace for Kids sponsor and organizing team member.
- Involved with City planning on current and future zoning.
- Working with the City on the implementation of Renaissance Zoning within Bottineau.
- North Dakota Annual Bluegill Tournament
- Developing International Adventure Trail working with regional and international partners
- Working towards development of trail systems throughout the Turtle Mountains.
- Crazy Days, Circus, Community Wide Rummage Sale etc.
- Scholastic Awards Program